• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] The Army Hi its Peon Jim! Today I am Reporting from the Fortress of Light. Due To Sto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
The Army
Hi its Peon Jim!
Today I am Reporting from the Fortress of Light.
Due To StormWarriors new plan the Entire Fortress is going to be airborn once the Wizards Gather and activate the power generators.
And Here we can see the entire 3rd battalion of the Lagoshian Empire. StormWarriors and his Templar friend Garro are telling these soldiers to hold off a Undead Threat that had just entered their lands and the enemy's numbers.
Many of these men will risk their lives to ensure the safety of entire culture and people.

Attachments

• 27865.jpg
    27865.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 18
Level 10
OK, listen, first you said Kel'Thuzad which is a Lich destroyed your caravans, now you say a dreadlord.
You can pick gray color for your army so it will be different with trolman's army, since trolman's infantry are stronger than yours.
Also I agree with tleno.

Level 10
Sorry if I Did this on a very large map because this was during a game.
Sorry But the Damn color wasn't working. These are Alliance Soldiers their tints are little different, Technically they were suppose to be blue. But ok!
Kel'Thuzad followed me to lagosh. But he got trapped there. The Dreadlord was always there (Mal'Ganis I have no idea what happened to him.)

Status
Not open for further replies.