• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Shadow Blade Is found! Mike: Hello Daily Readers it is Peasent Mike. A few months ago Cap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Shadow Blade Is found!
Mike: Hello Daily Readers it is Peasent Mike. A few months ago Captain Leroic and His Band of misfits were looking in ______ forest and found the man they were looking for.
Shadow Blade was surronded by 8 Trolmanian Soldiers or Bandits. It was hard to tell from my angle. But it seemed like they weren't very well trained. As Shadow Blade lurched over them and stabed four of them in the chests. And knives lept out from under neath his hands. He Was truly one hell of a badass. He lurched forward and took the captain's neck and sliced it open. This was his conversion.
Leroic: You are Shadow Blade by the looks of it.
Shadow Blade: Yes I am. Who are you? You do not seem to be part of the other Assassins guild.
Leroic: Others?
Shadow Blade: Who are you? I do not like to repeat myself.
*shadow starts to load something into his hand.*
*Leroic starts to sweat*
Leroic: I have been sent by Grand Guardian StormWarriors he has need of you.
*Shadow Blade Laughed*
Shadow Blade: Can you tell me where he is?
Leroic: Yes the Storm Isles. Please do not kill me.
*Shadow Blade Laughed evily*
Shadow Blade: I'm not going to kill you. He is going to kill
*A bird flew up from behind Shadow Blade and sent lightning into leroic*
*leroic starts to bleed out*
Leroic: Wh--- Why?
Shadow Blade: you have no further use to me. But you four will follow me. Or Die like this victim.
*Shadow Blade kneeled right next to Leroic*
Shadow Blade Asked: So do you want me to kill you know or leave you like this?
Leroic: Go die
Shadow Blade: Oh sorry I cannot help you with that.
Leroic: Finish me like a real warrior.
Shadow Laughed
Shadow Blade: Sorry my friend but i am no warrior. I am the Assassin of the Shadows. I have a score to settle with your Leader StormWarriors. Ever Since he let me live. I can do the same.
Leroic Gargles blood
Shadow Blade pulls out his assassination knife.
Shadow Blade: Its so interesting That you are holding out for this long. Most victims of my blades usually die in two minutes of indigestion of the Posion.
*Leroic Looks up*
Leroic: Then you don't know the Storm Knights. Glory to the Alliance. *coughs*
*blood starts to seep through his eyes. His muscles start to relax.*
Shadow Blade: Such a pity. *takes up his knife* I was starting to like you.
*And Leroics last sight was darkness.*
Mike: WoW I wonder if he takes requests? Anyway after he brutally murdered Leroic he went with the Guard to the Storm Isles. I found out who those Footmen were. They were apparently Bandits from a rival Assassins guild. But Apparently I searched down the Assassins guild. I found it. But Everyone inside were all dead. And all the trolmanian Civilians in the area hid in their houses. Is this guy Batman or something? Also It seems that I've gotten lost in the forest.

Attachments

• 35385.jpg
    35385.jpg
    180.3 KB · Views: 26
Level 10
Well. Its just i don't like killing characters left and right so far i've killed 3 characters. Already and 50,000 other people D:
Its like a man slaughter except instead of it being real its a RP serial killer.

Level 10
What. How you going to catch an Expert Assassin? That can kill assassins without even trying. Plus. You don't know where in Sliverpine... Plus its not like he couldn't get away from you. Plus he is mean't for my Plot line. If you kill him my entire plot dies.

Level 10
Yeah. I gave you too many ideas. I should probaly of not done that :*(
Well anyway Its like looking for a needle in a haystack. Except instead it is smaller than a nickel. and the hay is 50 tons.

Level 10
They were in there for a long time. Basically its a cell. Cells are usually inactive until they are activited by a spell or a person is sent to command them.
There is 8 bodies.
leroic is included there is 7 dead footmen.

Level 10
good. :)
Its my style of writing people just like agruing that i'm rigged. Its only because I go into detail others do not.
See I'm not a great terrainer but I'm one hell of a story writer.

Status
Not open for further replies.