• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Many months have passed since the fall of the last human kingdom. The survivors are forced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Many months have passed since the fall of the last human kingdom. The survivors are forced to labor and live under elven rule. It is a hard living because the greedy wicked elves use every oppertunity to manipulate and profit from the humans - or goyim as all non elves are refered to.

Recenetly things have been getting even worse for the humans because the elves increased the feudal taxes to 80% of all human production, the working hour shifts for humans have been increased from 12 to 14 hours. Little Timmy wont be able to afford to spend christmas with his family because he has to work double shifts in the coal mines, another human child, sacrificed so the elves could squeeze out more production, so they could sell sell sell, make money! There is no other future for him, his school was burned down by the Elven Defence Force (EDF) after "alleged" sightings of demons.

The last draw was when the elven factories began to dump all of their industrial waste, into the valley's source of drinking water. This caused mass protesting everywhere.

"at some random human village where the elves are only 3%, a huge angry mob has guathered, demanding they get access to the water purifiers, machines invented by human engineers but bought out for bronze coins by the elves after the fall of Easterland.

--------------------------------------------------------------

[angry mob wrattle]

William the Wise (guy on horse) :Rabbi Sunstrider, i am here on behalf of all of the villagers, give us access to clear water, over 200 of my people have fallen sick since this started. Many have perished.
Rabbi Sunstrider (elf priest): Oy vey, dont you know that it is written, that sharing water with a goy is like sharing water is like sharing water with the devil. It is against our policies. However, we would gladly sell you some for 100 gold per barrel.
William: A HUNDRED GOLD? I do not even know one fellow human who has that ammount of money! For Goodness's sake its Christmas!
Rabbi Sunstrider: No listen here you stupid goy, this is valley belongs to the elves, you are here to serve US! Its not my problem you cant afford it.
William: I will not stand to watch another child die because of your nonsence, give us the water or else!
Sunstrider: Or you'll what? I could have all your houses be burnt to the ground by the EDF by tommorow noon!
William: You wouldnt dare!
Sunstrider: Would I now? Do not dare opose the chosen ones! You might not know where demons might be ...."sighted", but each location will be bombed by the dragonhawk devision. It might be your house...
William: You monsters...
Sunstrider:No you are the monster, you and your human white race. You must racemix, and accept divercity! Take for example this fine orc, would you not want to have a family with her?
Orc: Zug, zug nigga <3 .
*sunstrider smiled and rubbed his hands*
Sunstrider: And this goes for the rest of you, if you want clear drinking water you must marry to a race other than yours in my Synagoge as a sign of will to cooperate! Those who marry a person of the same gender will get a tax reduction!
[hand rubbing intencifies]

---------------------------------------------------------------

And so begins a the final chapter in the history of mankid, scattered ,defeated and demoralized the humans will wither to war, degeneracy and racemixing.... or perhaps fate has another trick up it's sleeve.

Attachments

• 93008.png
    93008.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 24
Status
Not open for further replies.