• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] "For the kingdom" King: You came Lanster, I was beginning to think I won't see you aga

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 21
"For the kingdom"

King: You came Lanster, I was beginning to think I won't see you again.
Darius: My king I have returned from my quest and I...
King: Did you know I hanged my royal alchemist, apparently he thought my order was impossible and he actually tried to poison me. But that's not, all many people across the kingdom are plotting against me. They think of me as old and weak. Some even kidnapped my nephew, perhaps thinking that when I die and leave no heir they can then take over the throne. All of this... it was not part of the great vision my father had. I united humanity under one banner and banished the demon worshipers and yet gratitude is replaced by hatred and corruption. You have been with me since the Great War. Tell me what have I done wrong? Why is everything falling apart. Why is the vision ending.
Darius: Its the nature of men. Simple folk don't think further then their crops and those of higher birth wish to rule themselves. But fear not my king for I have discovered finally the solution to your problems. I have finally uncovered the missing pieces for the ultimate gift.
King: Is this true? I have lost all hope but...
Darius: It is the truth my king. The eternal life is possible.

Attachments

• 60052.png
    60052.png
    852.2 KB · Views: 42
Status
Not open for further replies.