• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] Fall of the first ring and the Death of Gikkix issue 1: The Death of Gikkix. As thos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Fall of the first ring and the Death of Gikkix

issue 1: The Death of Gikkix.

As those of the fearless who had gathered were telleported away safe and sound the ice sealing the Fallen army scattered and unleashed a small shock-wave of Necrotic power, a surge could be felt coming from near the main gate and a very dense and unnatural fig started forming in and around the besieged city once again.

"you are a fool if you thought you could stop me"

a voice dark and deep spoke, it echoed trough the small streets and and then it stepped outside of the fog... it was none other than Balsin'ass

"abandon all hope, give into the fear for you shalt all die!"

whit thos words balsin'ass stuck out his hand lifting up gikkix whit his necrotic powers.

"you shalt die a fool, young lich, and you shal become a part of ME!"

"a fool? no... for the first time in my life i have done something right, i have no regrets... and even though i will die, i will die whit the knowledge that i have at least saved a few!"

whit those final words Gikkix body dissolved into nothingness leaving only... a small gold coin, the Phylactery... that which would keep him alive if it was not destroyed. Balsin'ass picked it up and within moments it turned into raw magic power which was absorbed by him in an instant.

issue 2: Fall of the first ring

whit the Death of Gikkix the remaining Fearless panicked, fleeing to the second and final ring of the city... the only thing that was now holding the fallen from victory was a ten centimeter thick gate... as balsin'ass once again, the battle was almost over...

Attachments

• 43029.png
    43029.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 44
Level 8
no, they are mindless creatures, they don't have a battle cry except some random groaning and screaming like undeads.

Level 21
"Souls for the Balsin'ass"
Has a nice ring to it.

Sw maybe return to warcraft universe for 5 seconds? I mean Ringwraiths are lotr only and...you know you kinda described regular death knight...

Well I am voting for skeletal undead. Sorry those are the undead kind I prefer.

Level 19
Rest in Peace... wait he doesn't rest! You bastard drained his very soul! May you burn in hell! (Doesn't mean it Phoo, I'm just trying to show that I liked that guy ^^)

Well, I shall.. ehh.. suck that magic out of you again and restore the coin and thus afterwards restore Gikkix! But how could I..? >.>

Level 8
you couldn't. and the thing is AM the only way to kill a lich is do destroy it's Phylactery and thus his soul, so yea.

Status
Not open for further replies.