• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Picture] BREAKING NEWS ONCE AGAIN! THE CIVIL WAR IS OVER. in one whole hour the Fearless city wa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
BREAKING NEWS ONCE AGAIN!

THE CIVIL WAR IS OVER. in one whole hour the Fearless city was overrun by the offensive faction and their leader finally appeared. this is the conversation and the final moments of the FEARLESS.

Fearless regent: What is this! Explain yourself, WHO ARE YOU!
Ballsin'ass: I am Ballsin'ass, the rightful leader of the "Fearless" as you call them! My father Herosh, was a fool if he thought to seal me forever in that tomb.
Fearless regent: Your father? what are you talking about, Herosh is gone!
Ballsin'ass: That is what you think, But the truth is, I SWITCHED PLACES WITH HIM! now he is sealed and i will rule over these undead!
Chose your words carfully, necromancer. Because they are your Last!
Fearless regent: I WILL NEVE...

You saw it people... that was actually disturbing, how his head was smashed off! ahum now back to reporting!
I was saying. You saw it people, the Fearless have been taken over by this New and evil leader BALLSIN'ASS! i will keep following him and report to you his activity's

Peon Phony, out!

Attachments

• 39210.png
    39210.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 50
Level 8
what model? Ballsin'ass? i already posted a link in the DP discussion topic thingy. also does nobody notice something about his name?

Level 9
I agree with Trolman... very creative. *laugh* You're really making Chr2's Fearless look like total pussies. Kind of saddening.

Level 9
They got wiped out so fast, their 'leaders' just get cut up, Plagueye is just sent off so easily. I'm just pointing out that they kind of sucked right here.

Level 8
well, with Herosh sealed and eh when being completely unprepared for any kind of war, isn't it normal? also... what do you expect whit a Necromancer as regent and plaugeye leading the army...

Level 8
w8 what? two thirds of fearless army left in Darkwind? it's useful to know such things... why can't i find any pictures of it?

Level 23
Because Wolfe and Chr2 deleted their pics >>

Darkwind was Stormwind(now Variun) taken over by forces of evil. Those two thirds are now dead... really dead that is.

And Herosh was last seen looking for allies in Howling Fjord Oo
How did you get him caught up in a prison and how is he your father? He's not too old you know...

Level 8
then it's weird i didn't see any of em Veljkom :/ perhaps i missed a page of pictures. I SHALL LOOK!

Level 10
Serves the damn Fearless right. I hated them so much. So much.
Anyway as I was a member of the Daily Peon. I wish you the best of luck on your mission and story or whatever. but I highly doubt that as you are a great terrianier and already have good lore. And also the fact that you were a lore writer so you'll do fine. Good Luck.

Level 8
@storm thanks, you planning on joining again anytime soon?

@amar already read that, tough it still leaves LOADS of gaps :/

Level 10
Yeah I might join back. Except I will limit my lore. And ensure it stays with in historical limits and warcraft limits. Of course I will not use any warhammer lore ever again.

Status
Not open for further replies.