• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

[Picture] A seemingly very small force of the dwarves got ready outside, but these ideas of Ayle Haw

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A seemingly very small force of the dwarves got ready outside, but these ideas of Ayle Hawkeye made Welf asking himself if it was a good choice.

Welf : "Lieutenant Ayle, why dis small armey?!"

Ayle Hawkeye : "Well. Maybe it is small right now, but we all kno' our fella' brothers will want to join us. That's very probable. If we rush in with a this small force, the trolmanian guards will think of us as weak, they'll only bring few of them. But then our bros will join us!"

Welf : "And if that does not happen... Well we're all dead?!"

Ayle : "Aye. We'll all be dead, but with honor!"

(Random Shooter) : "Aye. With honor fightin' for da MOTHER IRONFORGE!"

Welf : "Mkay. Let's get it on!"

Ayle : "Move on brothers!"

And thus they moved with practically no aerial attacks.

Attachments

• 45631.jpg
    45631.jpg
    361.4 KB · Views: 22
Level 3
Trolmania may have luxury and resources, but as you see, (And I see, from the other pics) it is falling, and it is led by... A crazy emperor?

Level 8
who is dead... also, the dwarves have rebelled in the past, why would they not do so again?

Level 8
yes, BLOODY REBELION! also Herian, we should discuss the state your border is going to be in. Soon my force (The Fallen) Will start their invasion of southern EK and sadly ironforge is located right in it's path. Originally i intended to make pictures about an Iron Forge rebelion and make it a Neutral faction, i would then make some sort of Ironforge frontier isolating it from the rest of EK and let me force come to a standstill there and well, go around it instead. but isolating another player is an entirely different thing and i don't really want to do that so... any suggestions?

Level 3
Yeah, BLOODY revolution! KADHAFI (=Trolman xD) will die!

@Phoonix : Maybe let me get Iron Forge first, next, you will approach Iron Forge but it would be like, too fortified? (Since Iron Forge NORMALLY is quite fortified) And thus pass on else you'll lose too large amounts of "fiends" ? Don't know, just an idea.

Level 8
well, it's not like i can't just re-raise the guys that die :p so that doesn't matter. but i can't think that you only want the city, you just must have some of the surounding lands and errect a wall or something to hold back my forces.

Level 3
No. They have Dwarven accents. OWNED.
Phoonix has evolved into...
SILLY LIL PHOONIX! Tarararam taraaaam!
Do you want to choose this Pokémon?

POKéMoN, gotta catch 'em all!

Level 7
MR Wolf... you have just made yourself a very powerful enemy. You have no idea what you have let yourself in for... since I have grown more strange in your absence!
(Though all Dwarven accents, especially from Warcraft, are based off Scottish accents)

Status
Not open for further replies.