• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Picking up item and having it stack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey guys, i'm needing this trigger where you pick up a item, and when you pick another of that same item, it'll stack into (2), and once you pick another one up it'll be (3) of that same item in a stack, i need this to go up to 7 stacks.

Please and thank you! :thumbs_up:

Level 1
Anyone wanna create that bottom trigger for me? I don't really understand what the person in that stacking thread is saying, so if anyone could create it and put it on a map, i can then look at it and fool around with it to see how it works.

Please and thanks

Anyone?

Last edited:
Level 8
I give up. Thought it was something easy but "item being manipulated" reference, "charges remaining in item carried by hero" "hero has item" conditions does not work as I thought they do. Spent 45 mins or more to figure it out but NOTHING.. I can make it stack but due to event-condition reference issue, inventory item starts with 2 charges when it is first picked up. Then it goes up one by one but I can't get the first part work properly.
I am waiting for someone to provide a working sample too right now =)

Level 1
Dang.. man.. I knew I might not been able to create it, so thats why I was asking anyone to make it on a map for us, it'd be really nice to have a item stacking trigger >_<

Status
Not open for further replies.