• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Pasive ability

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I chek availible ability list but all can make both attack types enabled, attack type 1 enabled, change dmg type etc but i no see anywhere a pasive who change the type of the unit. The thing that i need to change is "Combat - Target as" so i wonna when my unit learn a pasive skill to become from ground to ground, ancient

Aditional info ability is added when unit kill's other unit (it's not learned it's added by trigger)

Level 5
u can use 'Chaos' ability, but u wont be able to change your unit back, lol
or you can use morphing abilities like stone form and bear form, but those abilities are harder to use, will require trial and error, and u will usually run into alot of annoying obstacles before it becomes perfect

Level 9
i was wondering if i make it in the way with trigger if the spell is added with trigger the game can detect the spell or not but i will try

Edit: UreDe4D i can't find any condition linked to learned ability, i find only ability being cast.
PoZoR i need when the unit change it's clasification also all skill to be transfered (around 4-5 skills). And don't worry when a unit learn's ability i wont make the unit unlearn it so will be parmanent the unit clasification
Hmm i think i found solution
Guys we don't look at right place as i said in first post ability is added by trigger so i make when ability is added also to add clasification :xxd: anyway +rep for time that you spare for me :thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.