• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Party/Rank system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was wondering if it is possible to make a party/rank system.

What i mean by this is, well for example right now I'm making a WoW raid, and i want to make it so that red is the raid leader, and blue has raid assist. The raid leader can do simple things like kick people, do ready checks, thats not really what I'm looking for help with. I want to know if I can make a party system just like WoW's(but only 4 people in a group not 5). When your in the group, you can see the other 3 people in the group on the side of the screen(showing there icon, hp, and mana). Also the raid leader/assist can move you from group to group. Also if your in a group with, lets say a shadow priest, his damage is turned into mana, but for your group only, the other group doesn't get any of it. Or a shammy having his totems down, instead of it affecting the people who are close to the totem, it affects anyone in the group, no matter where you are.

:fp:Thanks for all the help guys :thumbs_up:

Level 7
I dont know anything about wow but for allied heroes icons on your left screen side

When an ally chooses his hero you create a dummy hero for each player except the real owner of the hero
then you do a periodic timed trigger which sets life and mana of the dummys to the original units values

Level 1
Thanks.... is there a way i can swich which people you see depending on which group your in and then get bonuses from each one?

Status
Not open for further replies.