1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The member Kam is making HIVE coasters. Take a look. For every coaster you buy, Hive gets $1.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Buy it, use it, break it, fix it, trash it, change it, mail - upgrade it. Join (Optionally) Paired Techtree Contest #11 - Techno Magic now!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The ninth Concept Art Contest has launched. Enter now!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice

Pandaren Hero Model: Shodo-Pan

Discussion in 'Requests' started by Zzonehardy, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy
    Hello, I am making a Pandaren, customized race, inspired by the Mists of Pandaria expansion that WoW is coming out with (please no hater comments I really don't care about Kung Fu Panda). This will be avaliable for all creative story writers to use in Campaigns predicting how Panda will come to join Alliance/Horde. :pcon:

I am also taking information gathered from various Azerothian Lore sources. :prazz: One of which is here. http://classic.battle.net/war3/pandaren/ which talks about the Shodo-Pan pictured here...
    Warning: Large Images
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Notice the little small panda on the back? :pshock: I believe this is important... I don't know why yet, but that isn't my problem. My problem is that there are NO models of a lightly armoured samuri like Pandaren w/ a little panda on his back, ANYWHERE! Now I know that this is very specific... :pmeh:

So, here is what I would like you to do. One of these.
    1. Post if you know of an existing model and link.
    2. Post if you can make a new model or edit an existing one.
    3. Post if you know someone who can make a new model or edit an existing one.
    4. If you cannot help with any of this; spread the thread around and see if anyone you know can.

If you would do this I would much appreciate. I expect to hear from you all soon. Expect to see a Pack of Panda models and Data, around Summer of 2012 depending on how long the models take

Cya! :pgrin:

2. Wandering Soul

Wandering Soul
    Question and Suggestion...

QUESTION
    Is the Shodo-Pan wielding 1 Katana or 2 Katana...?

SUGGESTION
    If the Shodo-Pan wields 2 Katana, why not ask someone to re-skin the Fire Pandaren to look like the ones in the picture...

3. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy
    Good point, I never noticed that each pic had a differant number of Katanas I guess eaither would work! xD If someone could reskin the Fire Pandaren that would be great!

Also, Team Color is required :pgrin:

4. Hardtime

Hardtime
    here

Attached Files:

5. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Model Reviewer

^I'l do it, better then him and il add a little one ._. Seems to be pretty interesting.

6. Sin'dorei300

Sin'dorei300

2D Art Moderator

Here is it! Give credits to Gar'nogal for his skin. :)

Attached Files:

7. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Model Reviewer

Since i'm the only one here, who started to create model with a little panda child, here are the sceenshots.

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      337.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.png
      2.png
      File size:
      339.3 KB
      Views:
  8. sonofjay

sonofjay
    Oh my fu***** G**, its so awesome

but the sword is not attached properly

9. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Model Reviewer

Done. Credits for model go to me and credits for a skin go to Gar'nogal.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 3, 2012
  10. PROXY

PROXY
    Ohh, that's so cute :3

May I use it for my project too? :)

11. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Model Reviewer

Sure:D

I might make some more improvements, if i'l find someone who will edit texture alittle more..

12. sonofjay

sonofjay
    Its good enough to be posted on the model section, and oh I'll use it on my chaos arena project because its so f*****g awesome!:psmile:

13. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Model Reviewer

Any trash is good enough to be posted on hive's model section actualy. Amount of shit is too damn high. I don't post models like that, or i make it perfect or i don't post it.

14. Zzonehardy

Zzonehardy
    i...i...i...beautiful!!! I don't know what to say... I am so impressed :)

EDIT: Ohh I also notice there is no TC on the model just hero glow.. would you mind if I edit the skin?

Last edited: Jun 19, 2012
  15. JesusHipster

JesusHipster

Model Reviewer

Ask creator of the skin, i don't mind:)