• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Paintball TD

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can be pretty much anything I guess. I'm planning on being able to upgrade each type of weapon 6 times or so, and I'm aiming to have over 50 weapons in total, which means I need to have about 10 or so types of weapon. So far I have (I know, not very imaginative):

Hand-held Paintball Gun (Pistol stuff)
Normal Paintball Gun (I dunno, normal guns - non-automatic rifles?)
Fast-Firing Paintball Gun (SMG->Minigun kinda stuff)
Double-Barreled Paintball Gun (Shotgun)
Long-Ranged Paintball Gun (Sniper rifle)

So I need about 5 more...

Level 7
First thread in ages that has aroused my interest...Whatever you do, please finish this!
If that was possible, i would like to be a beta tester.
My editing skills are jass and vjass but i guess you don't need that at all so i can help with original ideas and background story... by the way TWIF(the world is flat):
AMIPGTDS (Advanced Multi-Individual Paintball Gun Targeting and Dispatch System)
THAT IS AWESOME

Level 3
I like the idea i'm working on a map called The Hunt very awsome (I think) my best map so far but this isn't about my map xD I'm 10 just to let you know xD

I like the sound of your maps looks and sounds awsome.

Last edited:
Level 3
If I can help I will be happy and I want no credit if I do please :) I really wanna help though thanks :)

Last edited:
Level 3
Well I see you guys are not much busy can you please hurry up and post xD Im really bored right now and I check this post every day of my life xD.

Just to let you know.
I think you are awsome and so is The World Is Flat :) Great Job!

I Really Wish Someone would post Im very very very bored -.-
My map is coming along nicely with loads of ideas from the paintball TD because some things I did not think possible are possible and that definetly gave me lots and lots of courage thanks guys hope the TD gets 5 Star Rating Gl !
Well I have now made a new map which is a hero arena btw Im editing the same post so I do not spam because that is what annoys most people is the amount of spam xD anyway I really cannot wait anymore and so: You could make a map where there are different heros and you pick one and you go and fight monsters and as you kill you get points or gold/lumber and you have a peasant tree or somthing and when you get enought money/points/lumber you can get a peasant and there is this separate area where your peasant can see what upgrades for his hero and there could be stuff like + Strength/Agility/Intelligence/Other and I know it is alot of work but when you are bored you could make this bit by bit but Im sure you wanna finish one map before you start another like this one xD hope you like the idea, I just play Age Of Mythology lots xD (AOM)

(WARNING BEFORE YOU READ THIS PLEASE POST THAT I AM A £$%£^£% BECAUSE I AM!)

Now this is very annoying that Im being annoying so im going to be bored for the rest of my life and because of that you are gonna read this because im very stupid a noob and i think about everyone hates me except myself and I really wanna have a better life because I wanna GF but I look ugly (I think so anyway) and because of that Im bored so Im now going to jump off a bridge have fun! Because im dead T_T lolzzzzz
I bet everyone Would want me dead

I EVEN GET MY WORDS MIXED -.-

• Angry
Reactions: Rui
Level 16
Ok so how is this going? It has been in your signature forever, but since 15-09 (09-15, whatever) no posts?
Are you even still working on it?
Will this use any physics or other systems that makes it more realistic? Or just projectile systems etc?
It sounds really nice, certainly about the colors. I hope it is still under construction....

Status
Not open for further replies.