• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] owned by player from 1 - 7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
  • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) owned by Player[(Integer A)]) and do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Unit - Make (Picked unit) Invulnerable
Integer A = players from 1 - 7? how to do it
i set players(1)= player 1 red
set players(2) = player 2 blue etc

but how i make intreger a to be players from 1-7

Level 28
  • For each (Integer A) from 1 to 7, do (Actions)
    • Loop - Actions
      • Set Players[(Integer A)] = (Player((Integer A)))
I don't see the use in that though.
You don't need to set a variable for players, as they can always be referenced through "Player(number)".

Now it loops from 1 to 7.
And it sets the player(integer A) to the correct player.

I'm sorry if this isn't what you were looking for, but could you then perhaps try to elaborate your problem?

Level 7
I finished it my Way :D the hard way a bit long time but i can now just copy paste it to next one il need.
but youre thing helpt

im making cinema... so the units dont get damaged by timing trigers during the cinema.
THX +Rep

CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.