• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Outland RISK

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello,

I'm working on an Outland Risk project and we're looking for a person who is skilled with pathing triggers. In this project Zizuzazu is doing the terrain and Priwin will be doing triggers, however Priwin is quite busy with real life and WoW Risk, so he doesn't have a lot of time for the many pathing triggers this map needs. We may also need a couple other triggers done that Priwin can't do, but atm pathing is the only one. The main work would be making all the walls, doodads, bridges etc pathable inside the maps many instances. We'll be doing Black Temple, Coilfang, Auchindoun, Hellfire and Shattrath. Here is a picture of the current Shattrath City. Aesthetically, its done (bridges need to be a little bigger) but in-game nothing is walkable. Please, we are in great need of help to make all of this workable. We greatly appreciate any help/suggestions! Of course rep and credit will be given, does it even need to be said? If you're interested, email me and I can email you the map. I don't really want to make it downloadable when its so far from release. Thank you very much and have a nice day :ogre_haosis:

Shattrath Interior (needs pathing)

shattr10.jpg

For more information and pictures of Outland Risk please follow the link below.
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/outland-risk-180342/#post1726114

Status
Not open for further replies.