• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

ORPG contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Open RPG Contest

GreenClaw.jpg

you have freedom on what to do and how to do it as long the map is made after the start of the contest and is complies by the rules

Rules
  1. Must use the stander warcraft 3 editor
  2. All imported resources must have credit given where it is due
  3. Must be less than 4.000mb 1
  4. Maps cannot be opomised protected etc you can make a version that is but it will not count towards score
  5. The unprotected version must be attached to this throed
  6. People judging can't enter

Judging
  • Terrain 10 points ~ waht the terrain looks like doodads if applacable bases and way to defend them
  • Gameplay 20 points ~ how well it playes any errors glithies ballenceing issiues
  • triggers 15 points ~ the guts of the map how well they work leaking labeling orgization ect
  • i will subtract 5 points from your socre if it is bigger then 2.00mb
Rewards
  1. 10 points and icon
  2. 2nd place 5 rep
  3. 3rd place 3 rep
  4. 4th place and below You have my hopes that you will win somewhere els
Judges are: DeskKalada, (Hoasting admin/mod)
1 Or 4000kb

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
The trigger score is far too low, should be atleast 10 (15 recomended) since terane is about as important if not less important than triggers.

Map size should be the full 4MB, but you lose points for being too big (above 2 MB).
Note that I orignaly was a "trigger / script" moderator and so that probably why I think they are so important.

Status
Not open for further replies.