• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Orgrimmar Fortress (different Fortress from the Bonus Campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
If you have TFT and you have played the bonus orc campaign, you may have noticed the Orgrimmar fortrees in the middle of Durotar...

I have looked at it, it is bigger than a normal fortress which can be made as such in the object editor... But it also seems to look different, like it has more details around the base, such as spikes and stuff... Go look if you don't believe me...

Now i want to use it, but I can't find it anywhere in the world editor... and I just a moron and didn't notice those same details on standard fortresses, or is it hiding from me?

Level 5
you can edit the orc tier three building in the object editor, create a custom unit called orgrimmar fortress, set the scaling value to around 2.00, and you can even tint the building in whatever colour you want (provided you know how to mix red green and blue). The details are, as mentioned above, simply additional doodads, which can be found and placed via the doodad pallette.

Status
Not open for further replies.