• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Online Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
who can say that they are online all the time? who claims to be hiving when everyone else is snoring? are you here when there's are not? do you come online during school hours just to gloat and mock all the offliners (because that wild be weird)? are you a phantom surfer who is never online when company is around?

well then it's time for you to tell us your time frame of free hiver-activity in my thread a Lego ding dong.(and no don't ban me, ding dong is not to be misinterpreted)

example if thread:
I'm always on, but strangely I'm mostly active when I'm at work. meaning I get to surf the net while everyone's at school and other netless places. I mostly enjoy the social debates but whenever I see a world editor problem I can solve, I like offering my opportunity to gather more rep :D

Level 19
I'm not sure what you are implying Roland. unlike you I earn my reputation while standing erect, not be be mounted like a goat at the petting zoo

as for Shar Dundred. at work I am the boss, so I imagine I are the dream of all my employees male and female.

Level 9
I don't get it. I thought the site was always there when I want to help and what I am going to update something. Not sure if it's Hive-specific... I don't really wander around too much unless there's something to do. I have other stuff to do in life, too...

Level 20
I come and go.There are weeks when i am online each day and i chat with other hivers and there are weeks where i just vanish.

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

Im.....online...most of the time i guess

Status
Not open for further replies.