1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. After a long wait, the results for Terraining Contest #18 are finally out! Drop by and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Concept Art Contest #9 is up! Cast your vote for your favourite entry!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Hero Contest #8 is up and running! This time it's a joint contest between artists and coders. Go here for team matchmaking.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Our first StarCraft contest, The Galaxy Terraining Contest #1 - World Wonders has started. Enter to show off your Galaxy Editor skills and win a custom rank icon among other things.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Ever wanted to get your sets ready for fast texturing while still having fun? Now it is possible with our newest Mini-Texturing Contest.
    The Skeleton Units need your dire help!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. The poll for Techtree Contest #11 is up! Cast your vote for your favorite entry.
    Dismiss Notice

(One Of) My Visions(s) Of Hell

Discussion in 'Terrain Board' started by oXReapeRXo, Jun 8, 2008.

1. oXReapeRXo

oXReapeRXo
    I'm not a satanist, I just like making different variations of what hell would look like. Arthas is just there because I needed something in the foreground. I didn't make that model BTW, some one here did, I forgot who, sorry.

Attached Files: