• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Oh noooo... not another BS idea -.-

Status
Not open for further replies.

TKF

TKF

Level 19
New BS idea for renewed gameplay system

ANOTHER BS map idea!!!

But I got inspired by the port and starboard cannon fire ability in Kitabatakes Uncharted Waters map.

So what do you think? BS combined with UW? Great combination?

Use pure skills to sink enemies in this AOS clone?

I had an idea with implementing a manual cannon system if I was to make a BS map. You inventory could represent the 6 cannons the ship have (+ ship cannon which only fires straight forward). The slots on the left side could represent the cannons which fires on portside, and the right slots represent the cannons on the starboard side. An easy anti cheat system could prevent the player from moving the cannons in the inventory when recharging. So basically a funny and simple map with up to 7 cannons max. Navigation and skills is required to win the game. A different alternative to the phönix fire based AOS maps (or whatever those maps it called).

I've just begun on this project.

Attachments

• MyBShipIdea.jpg
    MyBShipIdea.jpg
    368.2 KB · Views: 107
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.