• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Notorious Clan THR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
A clan called Clan THR has been going around B.Net spamming people if they play games other than DotA. So far, I think it has only been happening to RPers, but I am not sure. This clan uses bots to spam, and the web site they use, or that they say they use is called www.throneit.com.

Untitled.png

EDIT: By the way, Giggitymonic is my account name. This happened to me about 2 hours ago, today at 5/22/2009 on US West (Or Lordaeron West)

Level 8
haha rpers. they complain that their community is dying but they don't let noobs in. This dota clan is pretty funny. Just shows how far they are willing to go to conquer the whole of bnet.

The entire thing is stupid, I hope all those shitheads get IP banned.
First those fuckers beg you to join their clan, when they're "desperate for members" and yet "better than all others" and then, they insult you. I mean, how much more retarded can you get for advertising?
It's extremely tempting to spam their website, or something of theirs. Seriously. Or report all their bots to Blizzard, maybe I'll do that...

Conquer all of B.Net? Har, har, har, make themselves even more popular is a lot more like it.

Level 20
/j Allstars on Northrend and then you'll get few spams when you join there and they continue spamming via whispering even when you are still in the game.

"hai wud joo liek tu join imba pru duta klaan + joo heit liivörs??? dis pleis is for joo!!1 wii häs moni praizes!!1"

Level 5
"Hi, would you like to join imba pro dota clan + you hate leavers? This place is for you! We have money prizes"

I actually ran this through a translator before realizing this was in fail-english.

Level 5
I actually thought it was in Russian, then German, then I tried Japanese but it turns out it was written in retardish.

And way too much info there king.

Status
Not open for further replies.