• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NEWGEN Dumb errors..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok well I decided to start map editting again and ever since I came back I cant get jassnewgen to work properly... I have tried quite a few different versions and different setting enabled disabled and NONE have worked. I have had these 2 issues A. When I save the map without any triggers I get error (WorldEditor has stopped working (Debug) or (Close). I have tried debug and close nothing I even tried setting priority of WE to above normal

Also my objects keep getting renamed by the edittor to this
9o3Z0.png

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Also my objects keep getting renamed by the edittor to this
The editor is not resolving the external string file. WC3 maps default to having all trigger and object strings in a separate file. One imagines this is useful for re-localization as a single file holds all strings. Many optimizers inline the strings to improve performance.

Make sure raw data view is not enable as those strings may be viewable in raw data form. Also make sure your anti virus has not blocked/killed part of JNGP.

Level 7
The editor is not resolving the external string file. WC3 maps default to having all trigger and object strings in a separate file. One imagines this is useful for re-localization as a single file holds all strings. Many optimizers inline the strings to improve performance.

Make sure raw data view is not enable as those strings may be viewable in raw data form. Also make sure your anti virus has not blocked/killed part of JNGP.

ok ill try also I have 1 question is this the newest newgen? http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...en-pack-2-0-x-beta-recruiting-testing-233145/

Ok well I tried this new version and I have been adding triggers etc to my map get this error.
9o7Ek.png

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.