• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NEW STARCRAFT GAME and it aint starcraft ghost!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Yesterday, president of Blizzard Entertainment , Mike Morhaine announced a new game to be developed by Blizzard itself and distributed by Vivendi Universal, and released in 4th qaurter 2007 or maybe 2008. That game he proudly announced was Starcraft: Outland King. He stated that it will again be a RTS game and the online Battle.Net service will be far better than the service curently offered by Xbox. He also stated that the game will feature some amazing new features, like having your own face on your own hero. And finally stated that the reason it will take that long to release, is because of the amount of CG cut scenes in the game. (and we all know that takes bloody long to do) and the game will feature some of the best and most realistic graphics ever seen in a RTS game or maybe even in any game.

Wow, how about that, are you excited or is it just me. And just to let you know, that new studio Blizzard opened last month was made specifically for the new SC game. Man i cant wait, I'm just trying to imagine tthe graphics, he says it will be the best ever. And being able to see who you are battling against and see if they look like nerds or not. How cool will that be. I JUST CANT WAIT!!!!!

And just to let u know, i got this info from a new mag recently released last week. H2X magazine or something.

Level 5
Oh man, if your telling the truth, you are the bearer of GOOD news! I've waited so long....I mean, seriously, what kind of ending was that in the end of Starcraft; Brood War? I mean seriously, the old good-guy, turned bad-guy (Kerrigan) takes over, and then the game ends abruptly? I mean, it literally just stops and then ends...What the hell?
Hey, wait.....does that sound familiar to anyone? No? Let me pitch this then:
The old good-guy, turned bad-guy (Arthas) takes over and then the game just ends....

Sound familiar to anyone else?

Level 16
whoopee2wz.gif

I'll have to get a better freaking comp for that then!

Well, unless you have a link or actual pics, I don't really think you should be getting high on excitement

Status
Not open for further replies.