• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Map! I Need Some Final Beta Testers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok, the map is essentially complete.

I have some things i want to add in the future, but there's already a lot of features implemented.

Basically, I was wondering if some people could conduct some stress tests on b.net with a full house of players, and report the amount of lag (if any) in this thread.

Secondly, I'd like someone or group of people to really try to abuse the game, find any flaws or exploits and again, post them here if you would.

Anyone interested?

My map is here;

http://www.wc3sear.ch/index.php?p=Maps&ID=5624&sid=aa349d4a5a44c0c15e3a834b0e71e7d3

Level 3
Yeah it's very possible in solo. The game is designed to last rougly 45 min, so you'd recieve much more gold than if you were in a 3+ team.

Might be slightly less if you arn't versing anybody. Although that gives me an idea, I think I may make this compatable with AI.

Redoubt

Level 3
ok, since i can play it solo, i'll play it!

Edit:
I tested it, and want to say a few words!

It's a good map, but no challenge on Solo!
Maybe you should increase the AI's hp with 200 - 300%
Add stronger boats to each side that spawns every so and so, but not to often!
Give the towers more hp!
overall the map is good! 5/6! (got boring alone =P)

-Avalon

Level 4
you should change the skills....the tell me i recive 10% hp for each lvl....and my boat has 1000 hp....i got one lvl and i get 10& that is 100 then i lvl up again...and i get 10% and i have a toatal of 1200 hp ....thats strange cause 10%*1100=110 hp bonus

Level 3
I've made some improvements aand I'm working on making it AI compatable, but that'll take some time. I'll upload the new version when I think it's ready.

The new version IS AI compatable, but alls the AI will do is buy a single gun and attack (but there is a pattern to their attacks).

I fixed all of the above, except the no challange on solo one, which I hope will be fixed by the AI compatability, once it's done that is.

Redoubt

Level 3
Hey Raging, I was going to put a mention in for CBS on the loading screen, and put a section in the quests log about us. Could you, or solo or whoever is willing write a short piece about what CBS is, our goals and anything else you wanna throw in?

Redoubt

Status
Not open for further replies.