• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Ideas! Need help though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I have a couple of new ideas for games I would love to make but unfortunatly my map making skills suck. For both of my ideas to work I need an Azeroth looking map and yes I know theres map like that but I also need the cities added to them. If that is too difficult then need at least one big very detailed city that has tons of exploring room, no triggers added or units added onto the map plzz unless they are absolutely necessary,

My first idea is a Theives War kind of map. Choose a type of theif, each with a different play style, and advance your way from a lowly rouge to a powerful assassin. Kill other players or some NPC's to gain experience or steal some stuff to get experience and get a new item to help you out. But beware of the guards.

My second idea is a Raiders map. Choose a group of raiders each one is a different race. You'll start off at your races appropriate city and you can either help defend your city or go out and raid other's. Horde vs. Alliance pvp.

also theres a bunch of new stuff I could throw into each of the games just for the fun of it and to add to the game and make it different from other maps. I have ideas for new heros, classes, races etc..

so if you can make a map thatd match one of the 2 games it would greatly help me out. If you make the map post it in the template section. Thank you =)

Status
Not open for further replies.