• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New bump feature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
I have thought the bump was annoying and their need to be a better way for a long time. I think that their should be a button that would bump you thread to the top under the following conditions:
Code:
1) You have not bumped it in the last 48 hours
2) It is not on the first page
Who elce think that would be better that trying to put some 15 or more characters to bump?

Level 16
What's wrong with the old post bumping? If your post is not the last on the thread, and its your maps thread or something then you can freely bumb it by saying like "hey, anyone tryied this and have comments?" or something like that.
If your post is the last one on the thread, just copy what it has, delete the post, and post it again, with maybe a side note *bump* in the end.

If there was such a feature that you are suggesting, I think the front page would always be filled with the same topics, not giving any 'shy' guys a chance. Not everyone want to bump their threads.

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

I think the topic creator should only have the chance to bump the thread, and I think it should be a number of days before they can bump it.

I actually like the idea though.

What is the purpose of character minimum limit anyway?
So people dont spam a 3 letter message. You just do a dot, tons of spaces, and another dot. I will get rid of the spaces but still cout them as chars I think...

Anyways, I like the idea..But it might not be worth the work when other things are being worked on atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.