• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Neutral Passive... Hero?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I was just wondering, how would I change that? Cause obviously Neutral Passive units cannot attack.

I was making a Hero character using a Gnoll Assassin model randomly and come to find out after I did a good 10 minutes of work... I cant attack, Later found out it was Neutral passive. How do i change that, what did I do wrong.

Thank you for your time and patience with my stupidity.

Level 16
Seas =)

If you put the hero directly on the map, you can double click the hero. That you can change neutral passive in to neutral hostile.

If you spawn it with a trigger than you can use:
  • Unit - Change owner of "Last Created Unit" to "Neutral Hostile"
Ahh I see it's your first post: Welcome to Hive =)

Level 1
What I mean Is, I want it to be able to attack, I'm lost on enabling that, don't know what i did wrong to make it neutral passive, I just copyed it off of the paladin and edited the abilitys/size/model the usual easy things. .-. Its a unit that I want to be able to use, to attack others not just be a pinata >.<

also, it should be simpler than triggers >.<

and thanks for the responce.

Status
Not open for further replies.