• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

needing for a modeler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
hi ppl, looking for a modeler for my map, my map is AoS based, custom models, spells and some other things... we need someone to edit models in GMax , so the work isnt too hard , but i dont know to do it xD... if someone could help me...

Level 8
well, the thing is that the modeler must know ow to use GMax, cuz i already have a human model , but is for GMax... thats why, the only things the modeler have to do is to make the details (hair, shirt , trainers etc etc...).

some war screenshots:
NOTE: map is in progress, so screenshots arent so well...

trooprush.png

almostgreenbase.png

choose which model:

NOTE: this 2 are the models that the modeler choose and detail it. modelers choise xD, must be GMax though.

Model 1 (low poly):

Lowpolys.png

Model 2 (athlete like):

cuerpohumano.png

ok that way? ...

Last edited:
Level 8
the second is high poly, and the first is low poly, thats whats says in GMax website... could you detail it?

Level 8
del_diablo i obviously give credits, i need the skins, but though the main is to found a modeler, i will take in count that you can make skins (skins are very important).

Level 8
so they cant be added on wc3 or they cant be added cuz it will lagg in BNet?

i remind you that this map will NOT be on BNet...

also, btw, do someone know how to make 'em lower poly?.

Level 8
the thing is that the models are unique (me and my friend on the hive? xD lol).
thats why i need a modeler...

Status
Not open for further replies.