• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need suicide unit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi, I'm a bit of a noob to wc3 editing and I can't make my own skills so... I need to ask a question. Is there an already existing passive skill that I can use to suicide a unit(it dying) with a melee attack inflicting massive damage with AOE against the enemy unit?

-Thanks in advance

Level 5
Actually Kaboom ability can be changed to work after death.Why do people always use triggers for everything.

This is correct. You are looking for "Kaboom!" (note the exclamation mark). There are no hero versions of this spell, but there are several variations on it. All of the Kaboom! variants are stored under Neutral Hostile spells in the editor.

Level 7
Why do people always use triggers for everything.

Because triggers make you look more profesional....well...Nevermind they dont, they jsut confuse the hell out of you unless you are a profesional... good point -_-

and for your ability, make the abilty an auto cast ability and put it into a custom spellbook ability. give the spellbook ability to your guy and disable it using triggers. then make a passive ability that does NOTHING!!! that should cover it.

Level 3
Suicide skill wasn't passive but I was able to make it auto-cast which was good enough. This case is solved, however I'd like to make a unit explode upon death, so if anyone know how to do that one would be great. Thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.