• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Someone to make 20 Spell icons for pay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Fire Spells_burn things with these
1. Blaze Storm 2. Hell Consume 3. Solar Skin

Artificial Intelligence Spells_Sentient spells of purple hue
1. Assimilation 2. Organic Slice 3. Data Storm

Poison Spells_nasty green spells
1. Corruption 3. Putrid Puss 3. Negative Wave

Hi my name is william i am looking for someone skilled in game icon creation to work with me to produce 20 game icons for pay if you are good at icon creation and would like to work with me on this please email me at [email protected] or skype me at Cloudstudium.William.

Thank you for your time

Animal Attack Spells_Furry creatures would use these skills
1. Beast Maul 2. Beast Bash 3. Beast Berserk

Holy Spells_spells of light
1. Holy Shield 2. Conquering Light 3. Raging Light Lance

Master Spells_these would be icon that represent the mastering of you skill tree.
1. Master of Light 2. Master of Dark 3. Arcane Master

Chain Spells_ These are would be icons with a triple icon in them for instance three shields would represent the chain block and three fist would represent the chain attack.
1. Chain Block 2. Chain Attack

Status
Not open for further replies.