• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need Some Help with a Few RPG Triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
1st: Creep Respawn, i cant figure this one out, i want the creeps to respawn 30-90 seconds after killed(that's the part i do know) but i want them to respawn at Orginal location, not position of dying unit, please help.

2nd: scrolling combat text, if anyone's played Defi4n3's ORPG they know, i want it to come up in small leterin above the enemy's head, of how much damage u just did, thanks a bunch for any help

Level 22
1) this was asked some days ago. 2 ways, 1 with GUI (but to much work if its a large map) and JASS
with GUI u need a position variable (array on) and set a variable for every creep position. when they die create one of the dying unit type at the variable

2) u dont rly know what u mean. just display the dmg dealt? create floating text that reads => conversion - convert real to formatted string => event response damage taken (this doesnt work for spells)

Status
Not open for further replies.