• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need of a Terrainer for a Survival Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Unresolved

I'm currently working on a agricultural styled, survival map with some RPG aspects and would like a terrainer to help me. I have a very pathetically done beginning of what I want it to look like to help guide the person terraining.

Reply and bye!

Last edited:
Level 2
Sorry Paillan, went out for awhile. Thanks a lot, do you want me to send you the current map or want to start from scratch?

Level 2
well... i have to scratch... so it will...well take his time...
:fp:if i dont guive you something in 24 hours, something has happened to my
:vw_death:

Alright, just know I want it to look less green and more brown, a few open spots for bases.. Maybe a large river players can fish in.

Level 19
Until he responds with a map, I'm still keeping this unresolved. Bump.
Hey, i coul really need help whit this triggers:
life reduction (p.m.a)
mana reduction (p.m.a)
a good recipe system for making:tools, weapons, armors, structures, and other items (in inventory)
really will appreciate some help from you :goblin_good_job:
Another thing, p.m.a is playable map area i use so i dont have to write so much.

Level 2
Don't understand the question.

Life Reduction; Like a constant life drain?

Mana Reduction; Same thing?

A good Recipe system; I'll look into it.

Edit: And why do you ask? Part of my map or your own? I just need terrain done for mine.

Level 19
Don't understand the question.

Life Reduction; Like a constant life drain?

Mana Reduction; Same thing?

A good Recipe system; I'll look into it.

Edit: And why do you ask? Part of my map or your own? I just need terrain done for mine.
yeah, a life constant an mana constant drain, just forget the recipe, i had agred some triggers so you dont have to do all the things ;D

Level 2
yeah, a life constant an mana constant drain, just forget the recipe, i had agred some triggers so you dont have to do all the things ;D

Alright.. Well, I'll send it to you on the 14-15. I am currently out of town and out of reach of WC3. Although, there is probably an example in the spells or triggers area.

:goblin_sleep:

Status
Not open for further replies.