• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Northrend Europe players

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Im searching for European players to hang out and play on Warcraft 3.

first we gather up here, then when we are ready we can name a channel so we can join it to see how many of us are there
then host any type of game that would be fun to play

First things first say your in-game username so we can know who we are on B.net and the channel
say a list of your favorite maps as well

username NS_SMOKE

favorite maps:
parasite 2
murder at the: mansion,graveyard,town
elevator murderer
pyramid escape

i'll try and remember more of my favorite maps

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
parasite 2 is old, it never did reach its full potential and probably never will.
pyramid escape if I remember was the minigame map where you have to pass so many to win, it is also very old but was good. Sadly a lot of people are bored of it by playing it hundreds of times.
murder at the: mansion,graveyard,town were boring maps, you just ran around hoping that the one person would run out of time searching for you, which mostly did not work.
elevator murderer I have never heard of before.

Level 7
User name: Chaoslord5 or sometimes I use Sylentgreed, but Chaoslord5 is my main.
Fav maps: uhh... Rabbits vs Sheep, tree tag, enfos or island defence

Status
Not open for further replies.