• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need members for Map!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Instance Making

Hey, i am currently making an Instance-like map (NOT LIKE WOW), custom heroes, custom storyline.

Q: Why dont make this map by myself?
A: I hate making maps myself, whould like to have some members in it!
Q: Only this little map?
A: This is an Map Chain, not only this instance will be made, but up to 10 maps, 10 instances that is harder and harder, everytime you have done an instance, you get an code to begin the next one.
Q: How many heroes?
A: Well thats one of the reasons i need help, 10 unique tanks, (only 2 choosen),
10 unique healers (only 2 choosen), 20 DPS heroes (up to 6).

---> All instances are an 8-man map<---
If you are interested, please wisper me "Sponq" on battlenet.
Or email to [email protected]
:grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Current Instance Procces: 1/10, Difficulty = Hard!
Terrain: 17% Done.
Heroes: 4/21 Done.
Bosses: 1/9 Done.
Speed: Slow!

If you are interrested, or if you want to know some more, please write it down here :p
I cannot put on pictures, my computer makes only HUGE pics, i cant make them smaller (8MB each).
MAPS ARE HACKED (TOTALY GONE). But thanks for posts, this is a useless post from now on.

Last edited:
Level 3
Hey dude, sounds like a good idea. I don't think I wanna join the team, but I once had an idea about a hero that is only good if he is attacked by an enemy. Like return damage, chance of being healed or boosted when enemy attacks etc... Hope you can use it.

Level 4
Hey dude, sounds like a good idea. I don't think I wanna join the team, but I once had an idea about a hero that is only good if he is attacked by an enemy. Like return damage, chance of being healed or boosted when enemy attacks etc... Hope you can use it.

That is going to be used, thank you, but in later instances, the map im making right now is called "The Forge of Pain" with 5 unique tanks, 5 unique healers and 11 unique Assists. Your idea will be done on an "Stalker" hero on next maps!
Right now, all 21 heroes is planned and getting done.

Thank you^^
Heroes done = Death Knight, Stone Giant, Ghost, Mage. (4/21)
Bosses done = Gahn the Brightcaller (1/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.