• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need idea to make a vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
need some idea who making a hero which is a vampire, the model file used is "Dreadlord"
i need 6 skill,
i have done 3 skill, and 1 skill idea

1st) blink - (move over another point in very fast speed [not original blink])
2nd) Throw - catch a unit and throw it away.
EDIT*
3rd) Immortal - After die Turn into a bat, and revive at the position of the bat after few seconds.
NEW*
4th) Vampire Bite - Dealing extra damage, steal life and summon little vampire when kill a unit)

so i need 2 more skill idea...
please post any skill idea,

talk something impossible is also never mind

Last edited:
Level 24
Perhaps something like a passive that makes him stronger during night but has no effect on the day. Also something like a shapeshift that transforms the vampire into a bat for x seconds, in this form he can fly, has ranged attack etc. but does not got his regular abilities in this form. Finally, some kind of active ability that gives him lifesteal on attack. By activate ability I mean something like searing arrows etc. has, where each attack costs mana as long as the spell is activated.

Level 11
stronger during night is not possible because my game is all in night xD
sry i din't notice that.

shapeshift idea is not bad, but it like some weird, i will think about it,
(because level up got nothing to increase and it possible to more weak when turn into bat)

steal life idea is nice....:thumbs_up:

Level 11
ok i hold it 1st, and ty very much
because i'm not doing today,

anymore suggestion???
i need more skill

Edit:
I have a idea, that is turn into bat after death, if Immortal(Reincarnation) is learn and not in cooldown

Level 4
How about.. "Blood Bite"..a spell wich does a set number of damage to target and then causes them to bleed for x damage over time. If a unit where to die from this spell wait x time then creat 1 diferent vampire for owner of vampire1.
So if you kill the unit it under goes a tranfsformation or something you could put a life spawn on it or something but you would get a weaker vampire to help you

Level 13
Something like "Power of Darkness" or "Dark Soul" which gives him the ability to attack buildings which can't be repaired for ~10 sec or so...

OR make it like this: His attacks work like the parsite thing
with a text like this: "Every attack destroys a part of his enemies soul. If the Soul is completly destroyed the enemy become a mindless slave".

Level 15
How about a spell to become a bat so you can scout better. Thats a rather classic spell.
Or
Corrupted Blood- Reduces the armour of nearby units and damage them.
Or
Night Blast- Creates a dark explosion that does damage.
Or
Corrupt Blood- Each attack corrupts the blood of the enemy, making him lose health over time and become a lesser vampire upon death.

Level 11
oh so happy to see so much reply,

i had read all:
i think i will combine all skill effect that those what blood or what bite(by Linaze, Jsprat10, Bloodlust and DarkAngelAzazel)
i going to make a skill like

Vampire Bite (or other suggestion for the name)
it is a skill that can auto cast like searing arrow,
it deal extra damage,
steal life,
and summon little vampire when kill a unit

some effect like bleeding, reducing armor, or explosion is not so confirm yet...
anymore ??
2 more skill to go :grin:

Blood Pact - Uses upon an enemy unit to create a link between them. Whenever the target loses health, the Vampire gains that same quantity. (To do it is simple, just create a loop expecting life loss and heal the Vampire for the same quantity)

Terror Gaze - (Passive Skill) Every unit facing the Vampire, if the Vampire is facing back, is struck by a gaze of fear, giving it 33% chance to miss on attacks. (Quite simple too, just select every units in region for the angle between their positions are of small difference to the Vampires facing, and filter these for the ones which facings are similar to the angle between the Vampire's position with their positions, and to the last selection add a curse of same duration as the trigger refreshing time. Simple, eh?)

Breathless - at cost of having temporary penalty in its moving and attack speed, the Vampire regain his guts, refreshing all spell cooldowns. (Very simple to execute by triggers)

That's it...I hope you like it.

Level 2
Maybe you can choose some of the following:

1. Porphyria - each attack has the chance of infecting the enemy with the Vampire Disease. After the latent period, the infected units are turned into lesser vampires. [300 hp, 9-12 normal dmg with 1.35 second cooldown, 300 ms, 3 medium armor, 40% lifesteal, negative life regeneration, they look like ghouls (?)]
Level 1 - 10 second latency. Vampires remain for their owners. 10% chance per attack.
Level 2 - 7 second latency. Vampires become Neutral Extra. 10% chance per attack.
Level 3 - 4 second latency. Vampires are given to the player.

2. Blood Rage - the Vampire deals extra damage when he senses bleeding.
Level 1 - Attacks deal 0.4% extra damage for each 1% missing hp of the target.
Level 2 - Attacks deal 0.8% extra damage for each 1% missing hp of the target.
Level 3 - Attacks deal 1.2% extra damage for each 1% missing hp of the target.
Additional Information: PASSIVE

3. Sap Blood - as the legend says, a Vampire can replesh its own energy by drinking blood. Drains a unit's life to restore one's own mana points.
Level 1 - Lasts up to 5 seconds, converts 30 life each second.
Level 2 - Lasts up to 6 seconds, converts 40 life each second.
Level 3 - Lasts up to 7 seconds, converts 50 life each second.
Additional Information: Channeling spell with melee range.

4. Stalk - the Vampire becomes invisible for a short duration, gaining extra movespeed and sight radius and the Detect Pulse (True Sight) ability. Any attack or spell break the invisibility. Lasts 15 seconds.
Level 1 - Adds 50 ms, 300 sight and a 300-ranged detection.
Level 2 - Adds 100 ms, 400 sight and a 450-ranged detection.
Level 3 - Adds 150 ms, 500 sight and a 600-ranged detection.

5. Seduction - all Vampires possess the ability to charm others and seduce them. Seduced units fight by their side.
Level 1 - Lasts 10 seconds, up to 4 level units.
Level 2 - Lasts 15 seconds, up to 6 level units.
Level 3 - Lasts 20 seconds, up to 8 level units.

6. Horror Gaze - instills fear in the target, causing it to lose attack and run helplessly away.
Level 1 - Lasts 10 seconds. Level limit of 6.
Level 2 - Lasts 15 seconds. No level limit.
Level 1 - Lasts 10 seconds. Affects Heroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.