• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with terrain. +rep to best helper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I got a problem with my terrain im making a structure out of doodads but when i copy paste certain doodads thay go back to the original setting.

screenshot 1: the doodads i placed a couple of doodads above the others

Screenshot 2: i select and copy them

Screenshot 3: i paste and i get this ;S

Last edited:
Level 19
I got a problem with my terrain im making a structure out of doodads but when i copy paste certain doodads thay go back to the original setting.

screenshot 1: the doodads i placed a couple of doodads above the others

Screenshot 2: i select and copy them

Screenshot 3: i paste and i get this ;S

Can't fix it that copied doodads also copy the height.

Level 19
The way I made a library with high bookshelves is:

I made 1 bookshelf and copied that 4 times on top on eachother so I would hardly see the difference between 1 or 5. Then I selected them all. After that I pressed shift and clicked one time on that bookshelf (so I would select 4 instead of 5) and started moving them up. Then I did it again (so i had 3 selected) and started moving up. After a while I had the perfect high bookshelf. I did this 10 times at once so selected 50, moved them up, then 40, then 30.. etc.
This could save you some time.

Level 10
If you got to Advanced drop-down menu all the way at bottom is Reset Fixed Object Heights, if you un-check it then when you raise something into the air you can move it around without it falling back to ground.

You could raise a bunch of wall pieces at same time so there all even height and move them into place.

Level 19
If you got to Advanced drop-down menu all the way at bottom is Reset Fixed Object Heights, if you un-check it then when you raise something into the air you can move it around without it falling back to ground.

You could raise a bunch of wall pieces at same time so there all even height and move them into place.

That's not what he ment.

Status
Not open for further replies.