• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help with range increasment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Ok i need to know how when a hero picks up an item that item gives said hero range. The hero that picks up the item is primarly meleee so hero is range once item is picked up.

I dont know if its and ability or trigger that does this but please help!

Level 7
hmmm ill try this i figured id have to do a trigger. but thta not what i mean- the item right now is a staff, whena melee hero picks it up it attaches and is supposed to give you a ranged attack. Any help?

Level 4
You can use the Orb of Fire and it's effects and buffs, but you'll also need to use Attack 2.

moreover, you need the Orb of Fire to give Ranged ststus when attacking to both ground and air. And you need to null the bonus damage and fire effects. Then it's done :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.