• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NEED HELP WITH CLIFF TYPES PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Ok so lets say if i made a map and accidentaly chose a tileset I didnt want, is there any way i can change the cliffs? I know i can change the regular type of terrain but i dont know how to change the cliff types. is there a way?

Level 3
I think there is also another way, I don't know how, but somehow I customized a tileset I used for an old map, and somehow imported an official cliff-type, (as opposed to the cliff terrain in such named catagory) and ended up with three official cliff types in my palette, to this day I have no clue how I pulled it off, for I've tried and cannot replicate that success.

Level 1
Custom cliff types !

Hey. Iam doing a RPG map and I cant choose between what cliff types I want to use. I want to use both Cityscape and Sunken ruins cliff type(s). You know if there is a program or something that lets me use those cliff types in the same map ? (I dont think so, but its not ileagal to ask :p)

Or can you maybe create custom cliff types ?

Level 1
Problem !

Hey again, I found the documents, but now I have another problem !

When I start WEU Enchanter and try to create a new map I get an error message that say:

"Run-time error '713':

Class not registered.
You need the following file to be installed on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL
"

You know what to do ?

Level 1
Yeah, Ive downloaded the file and extracted it in the System map, but it still didnt work.

I can try that again but dont think it will be any different.

Status
Not open for further replies.