• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Need help with a Quiz System(For school project)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello guys, i need some help with a quiz system with many questions.

I know how to make it with a integer and random numbers if it get 1 then show message and that, but i don't know how to make it so if a person types it wrong they get punished aka it have to turn on a trigger and stop the question and when a new question appears, the integer cant reach 1 again.

It's for a school project so i would be really happy with some help :vw_love:

Have a good day!

Level 23
here is the triggers, check it out

If you dont understand something, or require some changes that you dont know how to make, let me know, I will do my best

edit: better version(better generation) is on its way

Attachments

• example.w3x
    18.3 KB · Views: 65
Level 30
I haven't seen the test map yet but aren't using dialogs a better way?

Using dialogs with the answer choices, yes but would you think, players will just guess and guess just to answer it. For example if there are 3 choices, if he got it wrong, he just needs to retry and pick a different answer.

While in typing the answer, you will not be reliable to the choices instead you will have to thik hard for the answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.