• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need help making a unit cast a spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Ok so... im working on a cinematic that involves a unit casting the Rain of Chaos spell(which involves multiple infernals coming down from the sky in an area). The problem is i can't figure it out.

i've tried creating a dummy with the Rain of chaos ability at the moment i need it and "Order last created unit to Archimonde - Rain of Chaos at Target zone" but it just won't use the ability.... the dummy is created but it just stands there.

another thing i've tried is adding that ability to the unit that is supposed to cast it exactly at the moment i want him to cast it, and he will automaticaly use it.... the only promlem is that he uses it on random enemyes around him and not at the location i want, and i can't remove the enemyes around him as they are part of the action.

can anyone help me please ?

P.S. sorry for the long description

Level 5
Yes, see if this attachment can help:

Attachments

• img.JPG
    img.JPG
    42.9 KB · Views: 143
Status
Not open for further replies.