• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Need help for triggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
  • level 2
    • Events
      • Unit - No unit's mana becomes Equal to 0.00
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to boo
    • Actions
      • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units of type boo) and do (Actions)
        • Loop - Actions
          • Unit - Replace (Picked unit) with a boo2 using The new unit's max life and mana
Don't work dunno how to do it

1. this is the first trigger i wonna make when a unit mana reach drop to 0 or go to some amount the unit to be changed to another i make trigger wich make units to do this when i cast ability but i wonna to be auto

2. can some one help me with trigger that do (a unit of type in region die pick random unit of same type and send it to position of the dead unit) must be somthing like the guard at gate die to pick another who is already spowned and to send him to position of the one who is dead

:zip: :ugly: i am trying to make those triggers from 3 days and i try and search at forums 6-7 hours per day and no have succses :hohum:

Edit: 3. Need trigger that when a unit attack other unit to cast ability / storm bolt chain lighting ect. somthing like all of the unit ability to be autocast

Last edited:
Level 4
Well your problem is that it will never happen. Your event is essentially saying when nothing becomes 0.

i also dont understand the second part that you need

Level 9
imagine that mana of unit is 60 and every second mana drop by 1 so after 1 minute the unit will have 0 mana and when the unit mana goes to 0 unit type will change to another (mana is used like timer do you get it now) ????:thumbs_down:

Level 4
Yea i get that part, but i mean the second part

2. can some one help me with trigger that do (a unit of type in region die pick random unit of same type and send it to position of the dead unit) must be somthing like the guard at gate die to pick another who is already spowned and to send him to position of the one who is dead

the problem as i said is that you do not have a unit in the event, its at no unit right now.

Sry tho, im off to work for a second, ill be back in a few hours

x3m

x3m

Level 3
If you ain't going to use the mana for anything else I would suggest that you just use a timer instead.

Level 19
  • level 2
    • Events
      • Unit - No unit's mana becomes Equal to 0.00

Your problem begins here. You can't use "No Unit" because it isn't a unit.
The most obvious is making a periodic event which picks every Unit of Type "Boo" and checks if the mana of the picked units are equal to 0. If this is true then it'll replace them with a Boo2.

One question: If one Boo unit reaches 0 mana will all the Boo units turn into Boo2 or just the one?

Last edited:
Level 28
  • Events
    • Time - Every 0.5 seconds
  • Conditions
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in ((Playable map area) of type boo) and do: If (Picked Unit)'s mana equal to 0 then do: Unit - Replace (Picked Unit) with a boo2 using The new unit's max life and mana else do nothing
should do it..

Level 9
i will try this one tommorow must work if work +rep for the hero :wink:

imposible to do there is no trigger that is cheking conditions in action menu

please don't write triggers handly first make them in editor and then paste them :thumbs_down:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.