• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[JASS] Need Help creating Armor break spell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I attemped to create the armor break spell base on the fairie fire of dott. Couldnt get rid of the auto-cast option and make the model animate for the spell, the current model im using to cast it is a footman. Can someone create that skill in GUI or JASS for me? The spell basically lowers an amount of armor off an enemy unit.

Im also trying to make a magic break spell which cuts down the amount of damage of all the spells that the targeted enemy unit is casting, but cnat find a way to start on that.

Hope some1 help me soon.

Level 9
basically so far i tried creating base on the fairie fire of a ne dott, i couldnt get rid of the auto cast, share vision and make animation work when the footman cast it. Im hoping that some1 will create that skill in either GUI or Jass for me

Level 5
"Im also trying to make a magic break spell which cuts down the amount of damage of all the spells that the targeted enemy unit is casting, but cnat find a way to start on that."

If the character to be "cursed" with this ability is fairly small-scale (i.e. 1 hero only), you could set all spell damages at like 25% but write them in the spell ability text at normal damage. Then, when this Hero casts his ability normally, create an invisible dummy unit to deal the other 75% of the spell's "default" ability. If the casting unit is "cursed", then set the trigger to ignore this casting unit and create no dummy unit to supply the balance of the spell's damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.