• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Im not know that much round the game but I have been doing lots of things with maping:thumbs_up:

So I was thinking what if I made a map with aose or dota(cant remember)
with other things like rpg elments and quests so I just want some people to help out with the idea if they want to:grin:

The things I need are

Trigger maker
Im crap I think so I realy need some one to make triggers:con:
Map Maker
Map making isnt my strong point:sad:
Website
Ideas are welcome
models maker
Expert for guidence:cute:

I would love to start this progect from this

And if you can point out spelling mastakes like that because I realy cant spell

Join im still thinking of a name for the map or maps:thumbs_up:

Level 6
Pretty much looks like to me that you want good map makers to make a map and you claim most credit? Don't make maps unless you know at least Jass.

Level 3
I dont want to take all the credit the people who get the credit is the triger maker and map maker i only want to start a progect

Edit* the people who make the map is who gets the credit im only spear heading the progect by trying to start it darkness forever is on board as the triger maker so he and who ever makes the map is going to be on top im kinda a assistant nothing more a minor job if you want to say

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.