• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need a Archer Model, can anyone make one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi everyone, this is the first time I write in the hiveworkshop forums, so maybe I will do something wrong, just tell me then!

As I said in thread name, I need a model... Here is what I want it to be like:

* Base it on Sylvanas
* Remove the pointed ears, if possible change hair to black.
* Try to make the model looklike a human, a young human male, not elf
* I've seen models that takes a lot of space, like 500 kb, please try to make it small if possible.
* If you've seen the movie Eragon this may help you, I will use him as Murthag.
* It must be a model, not a skin.

I don't know if everything of this is possible to do, but if it is I would be really happy if you created one!

If you create the model I will ( of course) mention your name in the credit of my map, if many users create models then I will choose the one I like the most.

Thanks in advance!
// Carl-Fredrik

Status
Not open for further replies.