• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Necromant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi!

I need a new necromant (a hero necromant) for my campaign/campaigns.

Description

The Necromant's basic appearance looks like Medivh's. But "my" (or the creator's) Necromant wear much more precious, blacker clothes (all of his clothes are black, not only the robe). His face rather looks like the undead Arthas, but the important it must be grey.

(These are not neccessary:

185px-Medivh_color.JPG)

Weapon
His weapon looks like a spear with head its both side. The spearhead is curved on both side.
Névtelen.png

Animations

Stand animations
As you want, I didn't imagine any special animations for this.

Move Animation
Only the weapon's half part visible, the other part is behind the Necromant's robe. The robe opens wide in the wind.
Move.png

This is a slow move, his body is straight.
Maybe you can create a faster second move, when he run, and his body leans forward.

Attack animations
-1 The weapon moves around, vertically...
attack-1.png

...and a bit diagonally (from left to the right).
attack-1-.png

-2 The weapons move around horizontally.
attack-2.png

-3 The weapon moves first back then forward.
attack-3.png

You can select the Necromants moves during the attack.

Die Animation
It can be anything, Ithink Medivh's die animation is also good for him.

Spell Animation
Laceration
He reaches his hands forward, then he pulls them back.
God of Death
He cut his left hand with his weapon. (if it possible to doing, and not too hard). IF you can't do it, or it isn't possible:
He looks down for a few second, then looks forward again.

NEW spells from him, what I can't create ( I don't know, what can be created in Warcraft, write me if one of them is impposible):
Laceration:The Necromant use his power over the weak souls, and rips of the meat for 1/2/3/4/5 enemies, and morph them into a skeleton warrior, who fight on his side.
God of Death
The God of Death lend the Necromant his power for few second. The Necromant's attack power and speed will be increased, and some of the killed enemy turn into a skeleton warrior.

I hope you find it interesting, and there is one person who can help me. If you want to know something about the model, and about those models where I want to use it, ask me.

attack-1.png

attack-1-.png

attack-2.png

attack-3.png

Move.png

185px-Medivh_color.JPG

Névtelen.png

Last edited:
Level 3
Hm.hm.. Not bad, but in the story it's an important thing he isn't a skeleton.. If nobody can help I will use it, beacuse I like this model.

Status
Not open for further replies.