• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Nazi Zombie requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I'm looking for some help with special models.
What I'm doing is making a Nazi Zombie map. Like the awesome Call of Duty:WaW minigame.
Some special models I'm looking for is a WWII-style marine, and, of course a Nazi Zombie. I have other Models I'd like done. But I don't want to ask for too much :)
Thanks Victor

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

i think its okay, cause you will be killing undead nazies, not jews. ^^"
so its all ethical.

Ethical-Adhering to ethical and moral principles; "it seems ethical and right"; "followed the only honorable course of action."

Well if killing nazi's isn't ethical I don't know what is :thumbs_up:
(Yayoi<----H8's nazi's,[no im not jewish I just h8 them all.])

Level 1
Lol, I didn't mean for it to offend anyone.

But yeah, that would be great! Still working on the layout/terrain, etc crap like that, so you've got plenty of time, no hurries :)

And no, no nazi symbols or anything. Just some mindless zombies in uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.