• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naga art

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
SkyHallowing.jpg

at first view, i didnt wanted to see it.
he fails miserably at creating textures.
he do some shading, but really rought drawing, that kind of shading is very rare to see, if not impossible.
he seems to put absolutly no efforts nor devotions in his works.
he have potential, it's obvious, but why he doesnt use his full extent, idk. it be an artist's pleasure to do his best when doing art.

man, he really needs to stop doing contours, really enhance his shading techniques, learn textures, and put a lot more time on his work.

no one would want to ask him an artwork, really. and how old is he? 14, 20, 30?

Level 8
everywhere you go on this site and look at peoples skins and artwork they have done, wormskull is always saying shit about it. its a good picture, its not going to win any awards anytime in the future and was made for pure fun so for gods sake wormskull get a life and stop harrasing people who just want to create artwork. this is not a pro artist site this is for people who like warcraft and want to share what they have made with everyone else and not to be slammed every time, it really brings them down.
if you really want to critisise peoples artwork wormskull, go to www.gfxartist.com and register and comment there, thats where pro digital artist uploaded there stuff to have their work viewed and critisised. (spelling mistakes all around, spot the spelling mistakes and win a noob reward, that meens if you bring up anything on my spelling are grammer, your a noob)

Level 21
OFFTOPIC : Wormskull just takes every resource on wc3sear too seriously and tries to be professional as he can towards it.

His role is to give people the hardest time on their resources but not rate them (That used to be his sig?) And it is operating. wc3sear perhaps would be better without him (opinion)

But Wormskull still lists out the things what needs to be done from a resource. Never a positive.

Level 4
OMG this is awesome! It's so simple and yet so awesome!!! I don't mind it green but he looks alittle orcish to me with that chin and teeth and that grunt like look. But 2 words.....AWESOME!!! wait that's one word....

Status
Not open for further replies.