• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

N00b Question here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hey all, noob here just wanting to say hi to everyone and comment on this great site. If someone wouldn't mind helping me out with this little paradox I have runnin on me, i'd really appreciate it. In the model importing tutorial on this site, it says when you extract your model files into warcraft, you should open the import manager with f12. However, when I press f12, nothing comes up. So if someone could tell me where exactly the import manager is located, it'd be a big help. Thanks in advance guys.

Level 3
Well First Of all You Can only Do this In FT Editor So if u Do then it will work But if u only have original then it wont work =)

Status
Not open for further replies.