• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Mybrute!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
Many of you will probably know this game, i like it a lot and it is quite funny.You create a brute, fight in the arena in order to became the best.

The first time you play you have 7 fights, and then 3 more fights per day.
Notice:If you don't play for 10 for example you will still have 3 fights to play.

Use this url to fight with mine, and start your own
MYBRUTE

Then post your own brute url's so i can have a chance to fight you back :)

Last edited:
Level 15
Actually the only thing you have to do is create a brute(which you will be using in order to fight other brutes of other players).

Then every day you get extra +3 fights to make in the arena to level up and become stronger and beat more and more brutes.
Each level gives you weapons or extra stats to your main 3 attributes,strenght agility and speed.

Oh..there is also a tournament every day.

Status
Not open for further replies.