• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
This is all the terrain i curently made its all beginer stage so evrything is my first try on it specialy the underwater thing. (btw im sorry for posting that much i jsut wana know what people think of it so that i can talk with my mate if we gona use it or not)

Last edited:
Level 14
Well the first one is ok, although you should try a better camera.

The second one is too plain, you have a small road in the middle going up a small hill and a few trees and shrubs on the lines of that road. Add a forest behind the hill or something and also you should smoth out the edges a bit more.

The third one is ok although it's a bit to plain again. Add some shrubs or rocks randomly on the grass.

The fourth one is too pain on the front side, once again add some rocks or shubs or something and use the smooth tool for the mountain behind the statue.

The fith is good, but use smooth some more and it seems that the last tree is floating in air, use some fog as well.

All in all it's ok for a first try, you have potential, try looking at some other terrain picks and see what they did, then try to replica that but in your own style.

Level 34
Tile variation! Smooth tool! Distance Fog! More doodads! Blizzard Trees are ugly! End of the world is showing!

Status
Not open for further replies.