• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

My New Project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I decided to mkae up new project... the project will be 'Legend of Zelda' Campaign, i know lots of people wanted to make maps of Legen of Zelda and give up or some still making but i decided to make a single player campaign for the great game, i know it will be hard work and it will take much time, and of course i will need some help, but i still got 1 problem before i start, what game to choose?

i finished up 'A link to the past' and thought its good to make the campaign on it but, i thougt it will be problem to make the dark world, its feature lots of strange units who dont have familiar units in warcraft so ill have to make lots of models...
i also played 'The wind waker' (actually my friend did and i watched him, and saw lots of it - he finished it but i dont know all the story), and i thought maybe to make it on the game 'Ocarina of Time'
but i dont know the story, but i got some great sites with walkthrough and more...

so i need help, tell me what story you will like to see the game on and i need some help with the story

its very important to me :)

Level 7
Blademaster said:
the original legend of zelda from 1980 something on NES :D

I even have a trigger world loading system that works exactly like ye old zelda game (aka loads new rooms in the place of old ones for up to, well, infinite number of 16x16 rooms on a 128x128 map and works for up to 4 players)

Status
Not open for further replies.